Whitney Law Offices is now McConville, Considine, Cooman & Morin, P.C. Learn more.
Please contact us if you have need for legal services in any area. Our reception staff – Cindy Hagen at Fairport, and Tara Fusco downtown – will be happy to connect you with the attorney best able to address your particular needs.
- Residential and commercial closings
- Representation in mortgage transactions
- Planning and advice
- Family transfers
Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Planning and preparation of wills and will substitutes
- Preparation and administration of revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Guidance in implementing estate plans and property transfer upon death including administration for non probate assets, probate of wills for probate assets, and administration of estates from death through final distribution
Estate Planning and Administration
- Joint ownership, transfer on death (TOD), beneficiary designation, trusts, will. All are possible, but not necessarily desirable, for an estate. They should be coordinated into an individualized, comprehensive estate plan.
Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Advance directives, for example, power of attorney, health care proxy, and living will
- Guidance in addressing long term care concerns
- Income, gift, and estate tax issues
- Wealth preservation and alternatives when funds run out
- Alternative dispute resolution through mediation or arbitration
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in judicial actions and proceedings
- Preparation and review of commercial and residential leases
- Enforcement of leases when breached